- How long is the return policy valid?
- What product conditions that qualify for a return?
- Which products do not qualify for a return?
- Any requirement for returns?
- What is the follow-up process after shipping the return?
- What action do I take for a late or missing refund?
- Which additional details on returns do I need to know?
1. Q: How long is the return policy valid?
A: Our policy lasts 3 days. If 3 days have gone by after receiving the package, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
2. Q: What condition qualifies for a return?
A: To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
3. Q: Which products do not qualify for a return?
A: Customized goods are exempt from being returned or changed*
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift items
* Downloadable software products
4. Q: Any requirement for returns?
A: To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
5. Q: What is the follow-up process after shipping the return?
A: Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
6. Q: What process do I take for a late or missing refund?
A: Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your debit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Q: Which additional details on returns do I need to know?
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to 109 Docemo street, Idumota, Lagos Island, LA, 100281, Nigeria.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to 109 Docemo street, Idumota, Lagos Island, LA, 100281, Nigeria.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over N10,000, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.